Accountant – Remote
- SalaryNot Disclosed
- Job TypeFull Time
- Urgent No
- Contract Permanent
- QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Experiences3 Years
- Job LevelsAccountant / Accounts Executive
This is a highly visible and strategic role. As our Account Manager, youll be working to develop, execute and report on email programs within the clients email system. Were looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial account owner whos willing to roll up his or her sleeves and own our clients email programs. Our ideal candidate should be structured, detail-oriented, analytical, driven to get work done and have an eye for great work.
This position requires you to manage multiple email projects simultaneously and to communicate timelines and action plans to clients & other members of the team both verbally and in written documentation.
- Create, communicate, maintain and enforce project timelines for all campaigns
- Understand the creative strategy and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution
- Be the single point of contact in interacting with our clients to understand their needs and keeping them informed on project deliverables and progress
- Coordinating with various teams internally and externally to ensure that regular and ad-hoc campaigns are successfully launched
- Work with cross functional teams such as creative and technical to introduce and implement cutting edge email marketing programs for highly visible clients
- Travel onsite to clients and present quarterly and annual business reviews
- Attend, participate and give feedback at all account status meetings
- Be passionate about being there for our clients
- MBA in Systems/Business/Operations, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years of account coordination/account management experience
- Hands on Experience on Email Marketing will be an add on.
- Experience managing, prioritizing and tracking several projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to craft clear and concise communications to multiple stake holders on project statuses.
- Demonstrated success in thinking through client issues and providing creative solutions.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines with the ability to manage client expectations and create processes for efficient project management.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that consist of many remote team members
- Shift: US Shift 7:30 PM- 4:30 AM
- Our ideal candidate should be structured,detail-oriented,analytical,driven to get work done and have an eye for great work
- Have a minimum of 3 years of account coordination / account management experience
- Experience managing,prioritizing and tracking several projects with competing deadlines
- A dedicated expert
- Some bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- Work From Home